Saturday, November 21, 2009

sleep sleep sleep~~(>o<)..

today so bored la...
i sleep until 11a.m something..
then only wake up=)
my friend (thow) also at here...^^
that is my puchong friend...hehe~

then 2.30p.m something  we walk to my mother shop..
because my mother ask me go to stem my hair..( ^ . ^ )
after finish stem then walk back again~~

my friend play my computer...
then me play my NDS...
today dunknow why i feel so tired...
so i got to have a sleep at evening..
but also a while only..
cause gonna to help my mom to keep cloth...

after that i got to have a shower~~^^
then sleep again...(=.=)
cause i damn boring!!!

then at night my mother took us to Serdang to have a dinner..
we have chop at our dinner...^^
what chop also have la..haha!!
i eat chicken chop..my friend eat lamb chop..
my mother keep fit..
so she just ordered a salad...

i ordered the chicken chop RM55 something...
it include shark fin , chicken chop+crap and a cup of ice-cream~~^^
it was so delicious!!!

the bill was rm125++...
we 4 person~~
so expensive la~~
the TAX also need RM16...(=.=)

ok la..
i wan to off liao la..
my friend so bising...hahaha!!!!!
just kidding~~

k la...
goodnight to u all...
muackxx!!


*acnnies*

No comments:

Post a Comment