Wednesday, December 2, 2009

brother gathering...

today...
at 5p.m something...
my brother was have a gathering with his friend at Macdonoal titiwangsa...


OMG...
He so "pat oh"...
haha...
they just 12 years old...
also wan gathering...
hahaha!!!


i 15 years old gathering also haven have a gathering ooo...
hahahaha...


but dunknow why..
my brother always call me go with he...
swt..(=.=)
i always dunwan d...
but c he so pity...
then....
just accompany he la...( ^ v ^ )


frist frist i thought i go there i will so boring...
then always call ppl accompany me...
but...
no one wan accompany me...
so just me 1 people is 15 years old d...(=.=)


when we reach there..
there just have 1 friend reach...
hahahaha...
that people was reach so long aready...
he reach there at 1p.m something...
hahahaha!!!


then a few minutes ago...
his friend was come with 1 by 1...^ ^
but many of his friend was not free..
so reach there d friend just 8 person...
but nevermind...
we also have a happy day at there...( ^ v ^ )


i was not boring at there!!!
hahahahha!!
so happy leh!!!
his friend was so funny man!!!!
haha!!
always talk with me and play with me....
and do that so funny d thing to us...
hahahaha..
laugh until i gila...
hahahaha...


nth to much to talk already...
i had take some photo at there...
picture here...^^



















when they was playing tat playground...
i was sit at there "zilian"...
hahahaha!!!
have c my new hair style??just infront...^ ^



















i was so miss my baobei...
hahaha~~



















my brother friend...
hehehe~~



















they play like crazy...
hahahahaha....
always talking who like who...
girlfriend boyfriend...
=.=...
12 years old know to paktoh ady...
so fast...
hahaha...



















i like this handsome boy....
hahahaha~~
so handsome itis??
kaka^ ^...
so cute...
but his height so short...
maybe haven "fa yu"...
wan wait more how many year frist...
hehehe~~


i was have a nice talk with he at there...
he always talk with me and i also always talk with he...
hehehehe...


when i was at primary school i aready know they all aready...
cause my brother...
hehehehehe....
this time just a meeting with they^.^


ok la...
today just stop at here...
goodnight to my reader...( ^ v ^ )




*acnnies*

No comments:

Post a Comment