Wednesday, March 2, 2011

truth♥

sometime i think...
what else truth in this world...
why so many reason in this world?
why don't be simple...


sometime i just tell myself everything also want to endure...
but....
what truth??
i can see the HURT only!
i thought that i endure will solve all the problem...
but why i just see the hurt are come to me?
no sense...
but what i can to is to endure and endure and endure...
i don't care what ppl are done to me...
but i wish that i can meet at least a good friend...(ofcause now i have some^^)
but i hate ppl cheat me and treat me as a toy!


stop the topic..........................................................................


today at school so happy^^
when english period me,bee eng,ching ee,may ching chat till so high x)
so funny :D
about that english oral d...hehe..
hope our oral are the best!!^^
i will try my best not to laugh and serious d...:(
pls have confidence in me :)
sorry....:)


and...
i wan to tell tracy koh...
hahaha...
u so narcissism today :P
u become more more narcissism ady leh :P
hahaha....
but i love u too♥


arhhh.....
and i want to say something to last year form5 friends...
i miss you all a lot!!
especially is my baby carmen ang♥
most love is you♥
hahaha...
and yesterday i say that darling is a girl leh><...
every my readers plsss know this xD
so funny if misunderstand><...hahaha...
sorry for the details unclear><..


today just stop at here bah x)
i wan watch movie lu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment