Friday, March 18, 2011

sing&dance..

hehe...
yesterday accompany tracy go mutiara cut hair...
after she cut hair then we go sing k at there...
mutiara sing k huh@@...
hahaha.....
not much new song la...
but just have a sing at there^^
cause she say she long time din't sing liao xD...


and after we sing almost 5.50p.m ady...
then my dad come and fetch us...
after send her back~
i straight go to my dance studio^^
happy~~:D
i like to dance a lot!!
hahaha~


















after dance then jiu go eat steamboot...
cause my dad having dinner with his friend...
then bring me to there...
after that only back home..
then at the late night 11.00p.m++ my mom come to fetch me x)
but at the car there we have a big argue!!!
hate~~~
not because my mom!
because my stupid brother!!!
arghhhh!
shhhh!
i enough for that....
don't wish to say more...

then later wan outing with tracy again...x)
we go midvalley...
she ytd at the late night 12.30a.m++ sms ask me go..==
hahahaha....
so zadao><...
then i jiu say ok lo...
cause i at my mom house...so just can go midvalley...:)

ok la!
just for today^^
good morning and bye

No comments:

Post a Comment