Saturday, June 25, 2011

this :)


Yesterday at school receive your love :)
thanksssss you!
but inside d thing like so normal only lehhh><...
i don't know i too yim jim or what xD
but nvm...
still need thanks you larrr :]

u always asked me can accept you anot><...
hmmmm....but i can't make a very sure d decision~
sorry><....maybe i still got shadow><...
i don't want so fast give a chance to ppl...
cause so easy get dao d thing people not will treasure d...
hope you understand la :]

you said you will wait...
but i still can't believe d actually...
but i will try my best to believe you...
cause i got feel dao you really got change la...
really felt sorry to me wan do many action wan back me....
i will try try try...
ok?? :)

Today go take result==
the teacher also not our true class teacher lai d...
not understand us....
so that she nothing much to tell xD
i miss my class teacher...
hope she faster come back :]

My result:
BC      :64%  B+
BM     :59%  B
BI        :59%  B
SN      :73% A-
Math   :79% A
EA      :70% A-
AK     :82% A
SJ       :56% B
Moral  :89% A+

hahaha><..
wan add oil somemore!
not enough!
Gambateh! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment