Friday, June 17, 2011

Midvalley :)

Yesterday went to Midvalley with my laopo Tracy Koh :D
she want to buy formal trouser...
and i want to buy Fiction and paper bag book!^^
we went out at 3.30p.m++ and back at 10.30p.m++!
hahaha~xD
a word to describe us!
TIRED! xP

but nvm~
we have a happy shopping too^^
i brought 2 fiction and Tracy also :)
but i always buy fiction><...
T^T...money fly~!money gone~!
but really can't stop of buying fiction!
really nice maaaa! xD

and today at school...
chinese period..
teacher touch about the topic of eyes...
about the power d><...
ya...my spectacles really high power lo!T^T
wan protect my eyes liao...
i really scare i blind d leh...(not kidding)
worry d...><...
i will try my best to less online..
or short down the time of playing computer,,,:)
god bless me~

hrmmm...
i love my life :D
and today till here only...
cause i damn tired today><..
after school go tuition..
now back online xD
then now wan go read fiction or go watch tv or go eat dinner la :P
bye!^v^

No comments:

Post a Comment