Sunday, November 21, 2010

moviessss~~~

Today went out with acap,syazuan and tracy^^
me and tracy 1p.m only out xD...
they wait us at time square...
what a quiet rush day><...hehe~


we went to TS watch movie...
we watch "Megamind" =D

what a funny movie xD
hahahaha...so nice!!!
everyone must watch this^^

the movie start at 3p.m...
we went to gasoline have a drinks...
till 2.30++ then go buy porkorn that all><...hehe

after movie then we go for bowling=D
they teach me and tracy play ><..haha
finally the result is Syazuan 1st..acap 2nd..me 3rd and tracy 4th...xDD
hahaha...i just win tracy abit only....hahaha..
we 2 kalah la><..xD

after bowling we wan go back...
but saw sticker photo then go take some pic^^
we take sticker photo take quiet long time=='''
hahaha~
lol><.....
till 7p.m then went back...

here we take a lot of pic=D
nothing much to talk...
here share our pic with u all la xD







Syazuan and me^^

me and Acap=D

the 3sss...><...no me T__T...




tHe EnD for today^^

No comments:

Post a Comment