Wednesday, November 17, 2010

fOrm4 gAtheRinG♥

Today we(form4 friend)have a gathering at sg wang=D
have a fun at there...we go sing k^^
no.23 room again><...hahaha...
seen we always get no.23 room><...hehe...


yesterday go Pavilion with Tracy...haha...
she brought me a big DOMO♥
love it so muchhh♥ muackxxxxx~~
thanksssss a lot!!!
haha....yesterday hug my big domo sleep><...hehe


and today go sg wang...haha...
tired!!!and.....my money>
hahaha><...sadd....my money gone....T___T
but nvm la...have a happy day too^^


we from 11a.m sing till 3p.m....
huuuuuuu~~fun!!!xD
happy happy happy and happy=D
love all my friend♥
muackxxxx~~miss you all a lot!!!
see you all next year :)


here today we take a lot of pic=D
lets see our pic^^

my cute domo

Pavilion day^^






me..Lainie and Tracy^^

my classmate=D

dun get lonely la><..haha





Jay Chao xD

The boys gang ^^


me and tracy♥


me and lainie♥


love you all^^♥


the girlssss♥



The EnD~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment