Thursday, November 11, 2010

ThE enD♥

1st....i wan to say........
happy finish exam for me and all my classmate and form 4 student^^
happy holiday also=D
cause some ppl start to holiday><...
hahaha~




foR SomEoNe...
hmmm....
i wan to tell you.....
i so disappointed on you ady....
i.......don't know what to say somemore ady...
not 1 time ady...
i....really dunknow wan how ady...
i always give u a chance and again and again...
i always tell myself to think positif....
but.....


i dunwan to think about u ady....
until now....really become usual ady...really.....really....
i.....dunwan to do what ady...i have tired...
enough ady....


if a special friend in ur heart can be like this...
ok....i speechless...
stop.....let it stop.....enough!!
i dunwan to care ady~
up to you....


everytime when open ur blog...
1st thing is worry...2nd...look....3nd...speechless....
don't say i jealous.....that not jealous!
i can see something u write about other...don't u think about me??
u get hurt or sad for somebody....
don't u try to think me??if u sad what for somebody...thats me also!
what ur feeling thats my feeling too!u know ma??


from now...i will get away from your life...
maybe like normal talk or what also can...
just....not for that more deep and deep d relation...
best friend no need so many...1 or 2 enough~
and u.......speechless....now i just wish u....
congratzzz to you~~sorry.....thats my style...
i ady tired for this....
a very best friend not like this...
nvm la...u find ur new.....and i is old ady...nvm la...
new d also most fresh de lo....nvm...its ok...


now....maybe the last i will say to you...
good luck in everything...
may god bless you...
maybe i'm not the important ppl in ur life...
but u always say is...but....its enough la...
i dunwan hear ady....heart got so many good friend de ppl not suit for me...
i don't like de...cause no sense of security...
and...mouth can say love me...but...if not from the heart..pls don't say....
think before talk...k....
if u still wan find me to talk secret or what can...
i will be ur best listerner...and will keep for you...
like that enough.....
ok la...bless you~
last time to tell you...i love you this XAXXXXX~
sorry....


To mY BesT XX
erm...you since my best friend and best sister always...
i...will treasure you till the end of my life...
thanks you for being my life the best friend :)...
i don't wan to say is who...if you see u will know~heeee=D
love you always




For My BabE CarMeN
since i forgot how i know you ady...
haha...but you are the special babe to me...
i don't know i'm ur heart is how de ppl...
and don't know its have place or not...
and don't know important to you or not><...
hehehe~
i just know that you like to beat me xD
sot po xDD


i don't know how the feel to you...
i wish to become ur good friend in ur life also...
maybe not best friend la..good enough^^
maybe join with ur form 5 gang :)
hehehe~maybe i so sha la..haha....
wish to go dating with you and all of them^^
maybe after ur SPM??hehe~
not dare to date you><....


and you so sweet with ur darling leh...hahaha
wish you forever with he^^
good luck=D
happy sweet sweet ya...muackxx~
congratzzzz to you to find a good partner^^




To thE sHapO...
i no say who is this also...
if she saw dao maybe will know ba...:)
you are also a good friend to me...
i appreaciate when the time you fun with me...
play with me...jealous....what what also^^
and i appreaciate you...for accompany me at everywhere also..
maybe sometime we will argue for something...
but...we know to say sorry to each other...
i don't know la>
thanks thanks~~love you too^^




FoR mY DeaR..
hehe...maybe my dear no see my blog...
but...i dunknow why feel you recently so tired...
maybe you are tired for study...get ready for SPM??
hehe~anyway...i will find you when you free...
you are the special friend special dear to me...
thanks you for become my dear^^




gOr~
you are my very special ppl in my life...
i won't forget how you accompany me when i cried...
when i smile...when i sad...when i mad...when i crazy...
thanksss gor....
i'm so happy to keep you as my gor...
it will be forever...
i will treasure it...thanksss~
maybe sometime you will scold me...
issshhhh.....but thats good for me de><...hehe~


thanks for appear in my life...
if don't have you...i really don't know wan to tell who...
tell what my mind think and what i sad...
i will mad...hahaha...
thankssssssssssss a lot!!!
i will be ur mui forever also=D


Today you come my school find me i scare dao lo...
hahaha....no think dao you will come find me =='''...
hahaha...happy when see dao you :)
thankss^^




To The BreAd xD
haha...you are the cute friend to me^^
before thought u so mad de leh....
scare u...so chuan de face><...hahaha
but now its ok^^
thanks for smile and talk with me xDD
love you this beautiful friend ya=D
i still waiting ur bread oo^^




tO MKM=P
i don't know when start to chat with you...
haha...u are so funny^^
i love you so much^^....
you always my leng lui friend=D
good luck to you in SPM...:)




LasT to All My friEnD=D
i love all my friend...
hahaha...
my mom always say me sek my friend more then sek family><...
sorry mom....i also will sek my family as much as possible de^^


my friend....thanks for being my friend....
maybe just a normal friend...but....
thats enough....i appreciate you all....
thanks for hear me "hahahahaha"....
i know its too sha po :(
sorry....i dunknow why i laugh like that :(
 sorry.....maybe you all don't like me laugh like that...
sorry...><....


thankssssssss for you all always by my sides...
i'm so glad to have you all...
thankss for being a part of my life...
if no friend...i really will so lonely...
hehehe~~thankssssss a lot la xD
love you all...mauckxxx~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment