Friday, November 12, 2010

coMfiRm yOu~

em....
i comfirm....the only one...


after seeing ur blog....dunknow why my tears drop...
its drop like a river....
sorry.....


so touch....
but.....until now i only know....i not the one in ur heart...
comfirm....i forever in ur heart is not important de!
i can see and i can feel....u get ur another friend...
and i suppose to be leave....
i'm not willing to be leave...
is suppose to be leave....
because i know the answer...
no need you say....i feel dao ady...


i always in ppl heart also like that de..
give ppl lie....give ppl play....give ppl hurt....
no one is true heart with me...
no one is true treat me good...
no one is really want to love me and sek me...
i always be the loneliness....
even i like to make ppl around me happy...
but i'm still the unfrequented to everyone...


i can treat everyone by my true heart...
but no one give me their true heart....
i wish to get true heart from somebody...
when before with u...
i'm so happy...i thought i found it...
but it seem a wrong....big wrong....
i too stupid ady....
why i so sha har?? i also dunknow :(...
why i so stupid...and always....
can somebody give me their true heart??


i saw ur fb...
got a place straight no my name ady!!
the 1st time i feel the real ruthless from you...
how come this world like this...
i don't know why you can be so ruthless!!
i'm very stupid!!!!i'm so sha!!!!
everywhere everytime!!!
i still the stu......!!
enough!!pain go away from me....


u always promise me won't let me alone de la....
no one time is true de....
got also like just wan to show me....
not care me jiu not care!!!
i don't like act act....
stop............my heart really got crazy.....so pain...
pain like a hell!!!
shit...!!! why like this!!!!


ok la....
at last i also cried....
how many time i tell myself not to cry anymore...
but i still so weak....
why my heart so easy get hurt....
haizzzz....fine la.....
i forever remember the time u have been with me....
u forget nvm....wish u.......

No comments:

Post a Comment