Monday, May 10, 2010

9/5...

Yesterday is Mother day^^
at night celebrate with mum ^ v ^
hehehe~~

Around 8p.m...
mum come back from work><...
then wait she bath....
then we went to Japanese Restaurant...
NIHON KAI...


their MENU^^

We order a lot of sushi =.='''...
eat until so full><....
hahaha...
but have a nice mother day^^...
wish my mum happy mother day=D
I love u my mum!!><

12a.m i ady give my mum her mother day present^^
hahaha...
and also wish she at 12a.m...
she say thanks you...hahahaha....
><...

then...
eat until 10.30-11p.m....
only go back sentul...

reach home...
feel so tired...
but too full...
can't sleep><..
then open song listen...
sit at bed sms...
sing...
haha..
11.40p.m++ only sleep....
but still abit so full><...

thats all...
haha...
afternoon take some pic><....




see my fat face><


hehehe...my new pants><

Goodnight my dear readers^^
have a sweet dreams=)..

No comments:

Post a Comment