Friday, September 30, 2011

Nasi Lemak 2.0 :D

yes!
finally i watched the Nasi Lemak 2.0^^


Today after school then went back home...
4.00p.m then me and Tracy meet at LRT sentul station...
hehehe...
then we rush rush rush go Time Square for buy ticket!
cause the movie start at 4.50p.m xD
we success!xP


when we reach inside the cinema..
still playing the advertisment!
and still so long yi xia><....
hahaha...weeeee :P


and this movie really very funny and nice!
hahaha!
love it^^


then after watch finish is already 6.45p.m
then we rush back sentul LRT!
cause i want go to my dance class!><
hahahaha...my cousin ady waiting me at LRT :P


yeah...
this is the journey of today xD
long time din't went out and took photo with my dear Tracy^^
today we took a fast shot in the toilet xD(because we are rushing rite!)
here have a look :)
good nite
1st time seat Premium class!:D
very nice one xD

Best Friend Forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment