Saturday, September 3, 2011

I'm Back!!!

yesss :D
finally i'm back... :)
but bad news~
MONDAY IS MY EXAM!
very WALAO d says><....
fine lah...
today wan pack my laugage...
now still at my cousin house waiting she fetch me back><...


Tomorrow only wan adddddddddd many oil on my BOOK!
hahahA><...
too bad lar....
may god bless me :)


Taiwan really nice :D
my Money more nice! xD
no money liao T^T...
what also need pay myself><...
cause go without parents><...
but it's ok la :)
happy and nice trip^^


i brought many many shirt leh xD
see what also wan buy d me==..
nvm la...:D
now Soooooo TIRED d says!
who wan help me massage???xD
come come xD


Taiwan pic wan wait i free st only can upload><
so.....slow slow wait lar harr><..xD
maybe after Exam ba><...
no idea~><


okay lar...i wan off lu...
go wait my cousin again xD
bye lo!
miss you all and my husband Kim Hyun Joong too^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment