Saturday, July 30, 2011

miss me??xD

do you all miss me??xD
my Sentul house d computer kena stupid VIRUS liao><...
format ady...today only get back :D
but now at mom house ady...
so now use Puchong com on9^^


so happy...
my sentul house d com is window 7 d liao!!xD
wahahahahaha....
but my documents d thing all lost liao T^T....
yorrrrrr........
my song...my pic....arhhhhh><...


erm...
and recently also very busy...
homework...fiction...dance....tuition...xD
sienzzz la=O=
always continue same thing xP
but nvm!
that's my life! HaHa xD


long time din't online and write blog liao lehh (actually is 1 week jek) xD
but i miss my blog ehhh....(macam always say thing sentences only==)
hahaha....


Today is my Show Lo Birthday leh!!!
wish my Show Lo have a Happy Happy Birthday!!^v^
muackxxxxxxxxxx~~!


just like that la...
nothing say liao xD
tata :P

cut hair ady! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment