Monday, May 23, 2011

sad case...

owh no no no no no~~!
this Friday we plan to go shopping with schoolmate d><
i asked Tracy go d~!
but she today told me she don't want go!!!
arh arh arh~~!
how come!
T^T...at first she say can d leh...
Tracy!!!u cheat my feelings...:[
too bad la u xP


fine la...
u say holiday only go out with me==
so lol...xD
see la....if i got time :D
if not i bite u...:P


nvm...
it's ok...
that day still have my other classmate..
Sara,Jenny,may ching and etc etc...
hehe...
fun also!^^
enjoy our good FRIDAY xD


what to say?
today finish exam my PSK and PJK...
"sob la><...
PJK don't know correct anot d!(cause some i din't read xD)
PSK okok la...hehe...


Wednesday last subject~~!
Chinese!
hohohohoho!
after Wednesday bye bye la xP
i'm going to enjoy my holiday :D
but teacher keep ask us do revision== ><'''
see got how many ppl will do la xD


today got SJ and AK d paper 1...
*sob la....
SJ only correct 16==
haha...but ok ady for me xD
cause this time d SJ paper 1 i really don't know do...><
AK correct 26 ><'''
ok also la...because infront i really don't know do ma...
hehe...
appreciate it la^v^
god bless me :D


wait see la...
if i know all my result i will post to my blog xD
to share my "GOOD" result with u! 
hahahaha...(u know " what means d la...) xD


now continue to my Fiction world^^
enjoying!
hahaha...
really so nice! wonderful!
the Fiction name《紫色薰衣梦》!
hehehe...i see till half only ><'''
now wan continue my book xP
bye bye la!


at here i wan to say......
i miss my babe Carmen!
i miss my cousins!(all la..my good cousins too many xD)
i miss nicole&nikki!
i miss all the oldmate :D
hope will meet you all one day :)
good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment