Thursday, February 17, 2011

i ♥ mY LuncH

hehehe...
today is the exam of english...
how to say leh?><..
paper2 i feel ok..but paper1==
haixx....
no eye to see liao xD


for the part of essay i choose the tittle of "Books"...
this tittle say hard but not hard..say easy but not easy also><...
lol...
just hope my luck is there><...
hehe...


why i put the tittle of i love my lunch??
haha...
because of i just finished my lunch :D
weeeee~~~
a happy and full lunch♥
why i say so?
cause just now i feel so hungry!!
and then i have ate my lunch!
so that i appreciate my lunch...
even i just have a very simple lunch---------杂饭=D
but i still have to appreciate it♥
hehehe...


we need to always appreciate to something in our life...
that's true...
hehe...
even of our life!
also must appreciate it! :)
because that we are still alive!
so just thanks god that because it let us still alive today♥
know what i means??
i hoped u all will know that xD


hmm....
tomorrow exam my favourite subject-----Math!
wow...
what a shock!
haha~
but i hoped i can score a good result on it><..
cause this is the subject of my hope!
that i can score><...
so i will try my best tomorrow laR><..
hehehe....
good luck to me!
and ofcause all of you too :)


what to do now??
maybe revision abit lar><..
hehehe...
then only think what to do later and later lar x)


this is just for today^^
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment