Friday, January 14, 2011

twiSter fries~♥

oh ya...
today after clean-up at school...(ofcause i have a happy time with all my friend^^)
my dad fetch me to MCD to buy my favorites "Twister fries" =D
i'm so happy...(ofcause is i told him to go>.<)
haha...


and i brought a large twister fries and a cup of Mcfurry Oreo^^
each time also wan wait until New Year only have twister fries><...
ofcause wan treasure the chance to have a taste=D
so exited d lo xD...



yeah..thats my lunch for today^^
and today,my dinner is pasta=D
ofcause i cooked~
for my family too..
today's my pasta is delicious :P
but i don't have time to take pic><...
i put luncheon meat,vegetables,tomato and fillet^^
the sauce is in tomato flavor...yummy~~
hahaha..

that's all for today..
good night..and sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment