Monday, January 10, 2011

My mother :)

today at school....
english period....
teacher ask us write a essay about the person who close with us...
and i have choose to write about my mother...


when i write this essay....
i think all about my mother...
from childhood till now...
wow...itis really happen many things><...
hehe..
and i feel touch when i write this essay...


i felt sorry to my mom...
i loved my mom...
and i wan to thanks my mom a lot!
my mom is a strong women...
i'm proud that i have a mom like this...
although she did wrong before...
but if wan say blame...i do not have the qualification...
my mom ady have great responsibility to my and my youngest brother...
she disburse a lot....and a lot that i can't count it><...


and sorry for her too....><....
but always love her..=D
just i shy to show my love to her...
and just try to do my best to treat her as good as possible...
hehe....

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment