Wednesday, January 19, 2011

i don't know why..

i really don't know why....
DON'T KNOW!!!!
how come this world have those ppl!!!
arggghhhh....
i don't know i don't know...
just be don't know la...:(


i hope my friendship will be simple...
i hate complicated!!
i hate the feel like now!!
simple not good??
i don't think so!!
simple are the best!!
so i hope it SIMPLE~~
a friendship just like this...
SIMPLE......


don't you think simple are so beautiful??
please think carefully!!
i LOVE a true friendship...
IS A TRUE FRIENDSHIP!!
why ppl are make the friendship become like that?
become complicated is not a true friendship...
pls learn it...that's what i learn too...
do you??






something meaningful
3 yrs old "Mommy, I love you."
13 yrs old "Mom, whatever!"
16 yrs old: "My mom is so annoying!"
18 yrs old "I wanna leave this house."
25 yrs old: "Mom, you were right"
30 yrs old "I want to go back to my Mom's house".
50 yrs old: "I don't want to lose my mom."
70 yrs old: "I would give up EVERYTHING for my mom to be here.....with me."

You only have 1 mom.
Like this if you appreciate
& love your mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment