Wednesday, January 18, 2012

leisure holidays :/

awwwww><...
long time didn't update my bloggie :P
because i spended my leisure holidays at my nanny's house :D
i very like to go there ,
because they let me feel very warm!
it's really warm when together with them :)
their unite and jolly ,
really love the warmest time with them!


but i have a trouble...
everytime i go there also need to worried about my mom and grandmom~
my mom it's okay , because if i got ask her she will let me go ,
just she don't likes i stay at there too long :(
but i really so boring if at home :(


my grandmom is maybe jealous so everytime she also unhappy when i went to there==
but grandmom...i spend many times at home with you ady...
don't you think?
when i still going to school ,
every weekdays i also stay at home with you~
hardly i have a leisure holidays~
i just use my leisure holidays and spend some times with them also can't?
please think my feelings okay?


i'm not angry them...
just my nanny raise me up when i was still a baby...
peoples also have feelings , 
don't you think the feelings of mine?


and yet ,
she also miss me and treated me very good...
i have felt the caring and loving of her :')
i didn't go there everytime~
i rarely!
so just use a littile leisure times to spend with them also can't?


hmmmmm...
i will say like this is because someone else today blame me and say me ,
he said i didn't keep my promise to stay at home and help my grandmom cook~
i wan to say is ,
i also have my personal space and time...
i only can have a long leisure times after my SPM...
one's live only have one time...
so please think about that...
i also need to do my thing...
if i only stay at home who give me money or salary?


if i didn't go my nanny's house i also need to go to my mom's house der lah....
also can't always just stay at grandmom's house...
i really spend so many time at here ady still not enough?
i still have many chance to stay at here...
i still wan persue my studies at college...
also will stay at here one...
impossible you want to take away my rare holidays right?
please think about me...
i also have my personal space and time :(
sorry....i didn't mean what...
just so hurt when u spoke that~


okay lah...
today went to shopping with Tracy...
hahaha...
walked till leg so tired><
now want to play tetris ady :D
good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment