Monday, January 2, 2012

02/01/2012 :)

Today nothing to do...
just go listen Amali xP
Luckily! the Amali Finish at 1.45pm!
i thought wan listen 6 hours==
but we start at 10am finish at 1.45pm! :DDD


so now at house online! xD
later want go my mom house already..
waiting my mom come and fetch me :)
now wan play Tetris Battle! xD
recently i'm addicted to this game ady...=.='''
but i'm so balia lah xD
need more practice! :D
next week i'm free!
who want date me fast leh xD
later full booking liao xD (Joking!)
hahahaha...


a bad news to say...
today is 2012 2nd day~
but i “来也”!
lol...lame dao...
but also good lah! New year will stop it xD


Ermmm...
next plan maybe is shopping buy new year shirt!
then enjoy my Chinese New Year^^
then wait don't know when go exam car's :D
then need choose my education ady T^T
time flies in a jiffy! can't enjoy too long!


let's our life works!^v^
Gambateh everyone!
2012 will be a good year to all of us^^
let's start our 2012 life's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment