Friday, April 29, 2011

speechless...

bad mooooooooooooooooddddddd....
i don't wanna to say hurt...BUT HURT!!

one of my friend change in a suddenly!
i can't accept my friend so rude to me!
at no reason situation change!
T^T...why like that d??
i can't accept!!!
i'm gonna going to faint~~~><

it make me cry like hell><...
what the hell....
very innocent :[
don't know what i did wrong...
fine la...
as i said "this world what type of people also have"...
just forgot it...
now realise then ok ady...
fine~

hmmm...
this week most happy moment is when gather with my buddy!
i love them forever....
ching ee,Sara,may ching,hu keong,laiyi......etc etc...
i love u all so much!
thankssssss :]

and the wash car moment with sara,ching ee,may ching,hu keong x]
so funny and happy...
they play the water==
hahahaha!
childish la :P(don't beat me)
hahahaha~~

that's all la...
and at last...
i want to say that...
don't scold me and treat me bad at a suddenly...
and still with no reason...
HURT!
u know HURT how to write??==
heng....
friend is not like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment