Sunday, June 13, 2010

should i leave??

Erm....
tat ppl....
really hard of me think><...
i think he wont love me de la....
haizzz...
but....
i fall in love with he><....
should i leave??

yesterday heard the news...
really feel sour><...
haizzz..
fine le...
he also got lover ady....
i should leave itis??
hahaha~~

huh...
its enough....
he is always around of my thinking><....
lol><....
fine fine fine.....
stop thinking....
he not mine...
haha...

house internet again broke><...
sad...
can't on9 at home...
dunknow when will repair....
haizzz...
fine...
just stay it boring ....
hehe><...
watch movie enough la...
haha...

now stay at my nanny house^^...
on9 at their house...haha...
here got many children...
haha..
got 1 small baby^^
it's cute...
hehe~~
today woke up open eyes..
the baby is beside me...
wahaha..
i play with she happyly lo...
haha..
have a nice morning^^

ok la...
nth to write ady...
hehe...
have a nice holiday to all my dearest reader^^
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment