Monday, June 14, 2010

live must full of love..♥

this world got many love....
live must full of love....
important is family love....

i have see the Hong Kong tv series...
"tit ma xun qiu"~~
nice movie^^
i like it...
i just 3 day finish this movie...
haha...
very nice!!!

finish this movie...
i feel it so warm...haha..
their family so "en ai"...
haha...
i wish i have tat brother and sister too><...
its feel good....

even i don't have a true eldest brother...
but i have a kai gor....
hehe...
name kevin^^
i love this gor gor so much...
haha...
when i watching this movie...
i miss my gor....
it make me wan to treassure my this gor...

gor...
i wan to say....
u is my only 1 gor...
and also is the most good de gor...=)
nobody can take ur place in my heart...
gor...
haha...
i love u^^

this movie...
also make me miss tat ppl...
tat ppl i love....
even know he maybe not will love me la...
but dunknow why i miss it....
and...
maybe i wan to give up he ady....
or maybe i just hope to an lian he...
><~~

hmm...
now at nanny house...
tomorrow wan go back home ady...
maybe can't on9 ady...
miss u all...
bye bye=)

No comments:

Post a Comment