Thursday, April 12, 2012

it's time♥

hey yo!
it's been a long time i didn't update my blog><
hehehe...
i quite busy and lazy><...
so just rarely will update ya :)


my new university life are started...
but it seems nth special><...
havent get to know my classmate><
becasue i just went to 2 days only...
havent long yet maybe?><
just try to see when i will know some friends><


and...
yesterday was a bad day!
today too :(
BAD NEWS POP OUT TOO MUCH AND TOO SUDDEN!
i can't accepted :'(
please don't do it again!!
maybe this just a lesson of my life...
i should learn from it :')


it's time to let it go...
it's time to think mature...
it's time to forget...
this just a lesson of my life...
i should learn from it one :)


that's all...
anyway...you'll never know how much you hurt me :)

best friend forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment