Saturday, October 8, 2011

October 8♥

weeeeeeee~
finally i dated with my babe Carmen Ang today^v^
i'm very very touch and happy! xD


she sms me at the midnight><...
i reply one msg ady then sleep back ady><..xD(absolutely i'm a PIG!)
then 6a.m something awake and saw my phone beside me=.='''
hahahaha....then reply again then sleep again xD
then 10a.m++ waked then sms she ask her wake up...
but she silent her phone! xD


then when she waked she sms me...
11a.m++ like that...
then we meet at monorail at 1.30p.m :D
before that rain so heavy leh...
then i pray for rain stop!
then the rain went small le^^
thanksss god xP


so....
i really so love my babe!
and long time didn't meet up leh!
today really very happy!
we will meet up again d
here our pictures today^^(finally we have more picture :D)
we snap it in her bf car :)
1st time taked pic with you and ur bf^^
felt warm


you babe :)



the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment