Friday, February 3, 2012

february! :)

February is arrived unconsciously!
wow~~unbelievable!


few weeks ago we are still celebrating our CNY~
but now it's ended!
time really flies in a jiffy! (this sentence i have said many times=.=)
but it's true!
time really so precious!


i have been long time didn't update my blog , i know right~!
hahaha xD
because i'm busy chasing my drama! :D
"My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho" !
this drama is really awesome!
if you haven't watch it u must go watch!
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to the max! x)


And i liked the song in the drama!
it's awesome too!


Tracy loves the male lead-Lee Seung Gi =,='''
lol...xDDD
he's cute but i more love my husband Kim Hyun Joong xP


yesterday i have finish watched this drama! :D
today maybe wanna start to watch "City Hunter"!
but later macam want go watch movie with my cousin xD
see how 1st lah! :D


okay!
i'm going offline and download some song :)
bye!

some of CNY 2012 Pictures! :D



 my cutie nephew son!so is mine what??
i don't know call what=.= xD
love him!:D

my nephew! :D

my pretty cousin Serena! :D

my cutie Ah Ma! :D


me and my brother xD


No comments:

Post a Comment